Mango

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
After keeping him a secret for about a month, I’d like to introduce the handsome Mango. 💗
IMG_5179.jpeg
IMG_5347.jpeg
IMG_5189.jpeg
IMG_5348.jpeg

He is about 1 1/2 years old and came from someone who loved him very much, but needed to move out of the country. With some reluctance I did change his name for a stupid and kind of superstitious reason…a dream adamantly told me his name was Mango. He’s so very sweet and willingly comes out to me so he can either play ‘treadmill’ or just sit on my arm. He is a bit thin because he’s either the pickiest eater or has a parasite issue. His previous keeper did say he was a very picky eater for him too, so it’s up to a fecal to figure it out. It’s been a challenge to get a decent poo for testing, so he remains quarantined. Once clear, there are plans to make him up a double sized enclosure.

After keeping him a secret for about a month, I’d like to introduce the handsome Mango. 💗
View attachment 346506View attachment 346507View attachment 346509View attachment 346511

He is about 1 1/2 years old and came from someone who loved him very much, but needed to move out of the country. With some reluctance I did change his name for a stupid and kind of superstitious reason…a dream adamantly told me his name was Mango. He’s so very sweet and willingly comes out to me so he can either play ‘treadmill’ or just sit on my arm. He is a bit thin because he’s either the pickiest eater or has a parasite issue. His previous keeper did say he was a very picky eater for him too, so it’s up to a fecal to figure it out. It’s been a challenge to get a decent poo for testing, so he remains quarantined. Once clear, there are plans to make him up a double sized enclosure.
He is very handsome. I assume this is who you made a roadtrip for? He's a very lucky boy, now being in the BEST care w you.

View attachment 346506View attachment 346507View attachment 346509View attachment 346511

He's beautiful! why wouldn't you tell us? Bart has gotten all the attention lol

Awww so cute! How many chams are you up to now? Love his change in color!
Thank you! 💗I’m back up to five chams and at my limit. It wasn’t really planned to have five again…just kind of happened. I had started communicating with Mango’s keeper back in July and it took a long time for it all to be worked out.
He is very handsome. I assume this is who you made a roadtrip for? He's a very lucky boy, now being in the BEST care w you.
I had to cancel my road trip to pick him up. I pulled a rib out of place and driving would have been too painful. Thank you for you kind words. 🤗
What a beauty! 😍 Rehoming is so hard, but Mango hit the jackpot finding you.💙
Congrats on your new addition!
Thank you! It is an honor to be have been chosen as his new keeper. 😊
He look really sweet. :)
He is just a darling. 🥰
Congratulations! He’s a gorgeous boy! How many more chams are you hiding?
Thank you! This is it...no other secrets. 😂 To give them all double wide enclosures, I’ll be fully out of room.

He has nice color. I’m a fan of the red. Congrats
Thank you! 😊
He is GORGEOUS! And I love his name! What a lucky little fella! 💕💕
Thank you! 🥰 I don’t know where Mango came from, but I can’t argue with a dream.
He's beautiful! why wouldn't you tell us? Bart has gotten all the attention lol
Thank you! Well, Bart getting all of the attention was one of the reasons...it was his time to shine. 💎🌟🤩 Then it was Lucky’s time and now Mangos. I also delayed in the hopes that I could get him eating and filled out a bit first. I’ll just have to update on him as that happens.
Ohh what a lucky boy to have a home with you. Also how many other ‘secret chams’ do you have?
Thank you! No other secret chams or any other animals. 😂

Man Oh Mango! you picked a great home. 1st comes lots of buggies and huggies. Then an awesome photo shoot followed by a fecal. Spoiled Cham #5 on deck. Congrats!
Thank you! A spoiled chameleon is a happy chameleon and they deserve all the happiness I can give them. 🥰
Congrats on Mango, he’s amazingly beautiful 😍 and he’s lucky to be adopted by you 🙏🏻🙏🏻
Thank you! Whether or not I’d be getting him was up in the air quite a bit, so I’m lucky to have been able to adopt him. 💗

Thank you! A spoiled chameleon is a happy chameleon and they deserve all the happiness I can give them. 🥰

Thank you! Whether or not I’d be getting him was up in the air quite a bit, so I’m lucky to have been able to adopt him. 💗
It was faith 💚 You both deserve each other for the best 🙏
Poor Kali, 2 handsome blokes around her.

Thank you! Well, Bart getting all of the attention was one of the reasons...it was his time to shine. 💎🌟🤩 Then it was Lucky’s time and now Mangos. I also delayed in the hopes that I could get him eating and filled out a bit first. I’ll just have to update on him as that happens.
Please do show us as many pictures of your boys (and girl) you possibly have! I love all of your chams 😊

Aw he's awesome!! And in great hands :)

Back
Top Bottom