Area By Area (& country) Vet list

Greater SEATTLE area, Washington (~10-15min from Seattle)

The Center for Bird and Exotic Medicine
http://www.theexoticvet.com/
11401 NE 195th Street
Bothell, WA 98011
Fax: 425.486.9002

Dr. Meera Music- incredibly smart, caring
REASONABLE costs

TEXAS Vet

Southlake Animal Hospital
www.southlakevet.com
In Southlake, Texas/ MID CITIES . In-between Dallas and Fort Worth. Closest to Grapevine, Colleyville, Hurts, Euless, North Richland Hills, Bedford.

Fair in price, great overnight and daycare. BE PATIENT. They are usually SLAMMED but worth it and thoroughly spend time with your pet with amazing consideration and care.

Dr. Greg Moore DMV
817-481-2014
200 W State Hwy 114, Southlake TX 76092

Anyone Know any vets In Florida, pensacola? I take my other reptiles for surgeries and sickness to a different vet but I don't know how specialized they are in chameleons specifically.. anything?

Has anyone taken their cham to the NC State avian and exotic vet or the Shiloh animal hospital in Morrisville, NC?

New Jersey,

Northstar VETS - Robbinsville
Dr. Grootenboer and Dr. Blair were both great for my chams. they could run CT scans on my girls and their treatment plans got her all better !

Chicago Illinois,

Chicagoland Mobile Veterinary Service
the dr comes to Curious Creatures reptile store once a month and has appointments there, not sure about cham experience but was great for my beardy

it should be noted that post is at least 8 years old , so probably not the most up to date reference . You may be able to find an updated list by visiting arav.org . It should also be noted that i have been living on my boat for about that long and havent kept chams for about that long , so probably not the best source for info or advice . imo your efforts would be better served by those who are currently active in the hobby . i kept chams for a total of 14 years and cherish the time i spent in the hobby , but it was practically a full time endeavor , its an awsome experience that can reward you greatly if you dedicate yourself to it . I will always miss it , but it turns out there were other things i wanted to do with my life . I wish you and all of the members of CF the very best . Xantho

Back
Top Bottom