Archibald's Photoshoot

you should enter that in the photo contest!!! NOW!!! those are probly the most beautiful pictures ive ever seen! o_O
if you did post those in the photo contest im 500% sure you would win:D

you should enter that in the photo contest!!! NOW!!! those are probly the most beautiful pictures ive ever seen! o_O
if you did post those in the photo contest im 500% sure you would win:D
Thanks!! yea i was planning on it but i dont know which one to choose? From a photographers standpoint i think the last one is best but from a chameleon enthusiasts standpoint i think one of the more colorful shots with gaping may be better? anybody wanna help me out in choosing?

Thanks!! yea i was planning on it but i dont know which one to choose? From a photographers standpoint i think the last one is best but from a chameleon enthusiasts standpoint i think one of the more colorful shots with gaping may be better? anybody wanna help me out in choosing?
The closeup shot of the eye is amazing. I like that one best. You can actually see everythi g in the eye.

Really nice pictures, colorful and needle sharp, and you have a great modell too :D Just one little thing, there is only the half of the chameleon's head on the first pictures. I red that you focused on macro, maybe if you crop the pictures to focus on the eyes and close surroundings, could be better for a macro. just an idea :)

THose are excellent shots. For the photo contest you will need to see what the theme is for the month. I think the eye shot in #7 is fantastic. Archibald is a colorful, beautiful chameleon.

THose are excellent shots. For the photo contest you will need to see what the theme is for the month. I think the eye shot in #7 is fantastic. Archibald is a colorful, beautiful chameleon.
Thanks so i guess ill go with the 7th for the contest. i hope next month is no theme!

Back
Top Bottom