Amazing Panther Chameleon color Pics

Audiboi08

I went on vacation and had to leave him with a chameleon expert i came back to some amazing color displays

Attachments

• IMG_0462.jpg
    IMG_0462.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 346
  • IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 361
WOW! Did he go through a shed in the time you were gone...

....or did he eat a bunch of skittles?
:p

Love his colorations! Beautiful!

I got him in June he was completely brown/Gray when i got him i think he was like 3-4 months.he may be 6 going on 7 months I get my crickets from petland I have had him on large crickets since he was a baby hes done well with them... I think the only difference i use a large glass enclosure by exoterra... I prefer this cage to the screen cages... I like the cage it allows me to keep the crickets in place without escaping LOL so he eats them all...I do powder them every feeding Sticky Tongue farms Calcium supplement.I use a 5.0 UVB bulb 12 hours a day 12 hours just heat... I water myst him 4 times a day... He has become a lot friendlier

Very pretty! Just a few things thiugh..

The thing is that cham's need ventilation - the glass enclosure should be changed.

Also, your saying 12 hours UVB and 12 hours heat? They are on at different times?

Very pretty! Just a few things thiugh..

The thing is that cham's need ventilation - the glass enclosure should be changed.

Also, your saying 12 hours UVB and 12 hours heat? They are on at different times?

That's true, but the Exo Terra glass terrariums do have ventilation and work for chams. I'm not sure how many use them for larger species, but I've heard rather frequently that people use them for small species and adolescent panthers and veileds. I myself used one for my carpet chameleon for a long time.

That's true, but the Exo Terra glass terrariums do have ventilation and work for chams. I'm not sure how many use them for larger species, but I've heard rather frequently that people use them for small species and adolescent panthers and veileds. I myself used one for my carpet chameleon for a long time.

i agree! :)

They do work, but not recommended..

Each chameleon is different, though panthers are much better off with more ventilation than the exoterra can offer.

They do work, but not recommended..

Each chameleon is different, though panthers are much better off with more ventilation than the exoterra can offer.

In some situations they are better than screen cages. The point I think you are trying to make really is,

"depending on your climate, species, or other circumstances (experience a big one) a glass cage is not recommended."

^^ agree'd.

Unless you know what your doing, and the right environment, it's very possible.

Once again, it's just not recommended.

Back
Top Bottom