??Accuracy of dual thermometer & Hydrometer??

Solid Snake

Avid Member
Analogue gauges are widely regarded as inaccurate, and slow to adjust to changing variables. This makes them unideal.

Shawn Raquel

Thats what I was thinking, dang it you cant believe anything you read online! Do you have a brand of digital you suggest?

DeviousMike

I use the same exact one just for a general ideal. I don't really trust it. I tend to rely on what the cham does and adjust accordingly.

bradley

Digital thermometers are more accurate but I have found digital hygrometers are worse! They often need resetting which the dial ones do not. They may be slow to adjust but I have actually found them better. I don't monitor humidity levels anyway now but when I did the hygrometers would show all sorts of inaccurate reading.

Shawn Raquel

We have good relative humidity in Portland, I have had no previous issues with my humidity or heat in the past using the same set up, I just want a good idea doesn't have to be exact, not like I have babies or anything. Thank you guys so much for the advise!

SMCNARY

Established Member
Anyone have this deal, just got it yesterday, was attracted to the size and the velcro, it but I wonder about its accuracy!? Thoughts please!
I have 4 of those u can have free!!! I put them in the exact same location at the same time and all showed different readings ( VERY DIFFERENT ) :mad:

Top Bottom