??Accuracy of dual thermometer & Hydrometer??

Shawn Raquel

Anyone have this deal, just got it yesterday, was attracted to the size and the velcro, it but I wonder about its accuracy!? Thoughts please!

Attachments

• 20130605_215651.jpg
    20130605_215651.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 129
Analogue gauges are widely regarded as inaccurate, and slow to adjust to changing variables. This makes them unideal.

Thats what I was thinking, dang it you cant believe anything you read online! Do you have a brand of digital you suggest?

I use the same exact one just for a general ideal. I don't really trust it. I tend to rely on what the cham does and adjust accordingly.

Digital thermometers are more accurate but I have found digital hygrometers are worse! They often need resetting which the dial ones do not. They may be slow to adjust but I have actually found them better. I don't monitor humidity levels anyway now but when I did the hygrometers would show all sorts of inaccurate reading.

We have good relative humidity in Portland, I have had no previous issues with my humidity or heat in the past using the same set up, I just want a good idea doesn't have to be exact, not like I have babies or anything. Thank you guys so much for the advise!

Anyone have this deal, just got it yesterday, was attracted to the size and the velcro, it but I wonder about its accuracy!? Thoughts please!

I have 4 of those u can have free!!! I put them in the exact same location at the same time and all showed different readings ( VERY DIFFERENT ) :mad:

Back
Top Bottom