A1-Reptiles?

JoshCrane1

anyone bought a chamy from them? anyone heard anything about them, their veiled cross looks beautiful just wanna feel more confident before i buy a 3month all the way from ohio.

thanks.

The representative from A-1 reptiles lives south of columbus and goes to the columbus show monthly she usually brings her cheaper stuff there though. I purchased a beardie from her 5 months or so ago and she has done very well. She originally told me to start with veileds not jacksons (good advice) i did not follow. She has 2 sites one is dot com the other dot net.

hope this helps

Hey Josh!
I have a guy here in town that has Veileds from A1, and he told me that none of them ever end up like the breeders pictured.
Since you are in Stewart Florida your not far from Mike at FL Chams.
Why dont you pick up a male from him?
He always has a bunch for sale.
35 dollars for babies and 60 for 4 month olds.(dont quote me on this)
If you would like to pay a little more you could always ask Mike for a juvenile male.
Your going to pay a little more, but atleast you know about what your getting as far a color goes.
I saw a couple at the Orlando Repticon show this past weekend for 175.00
http://www.flchams.com/veiled_chameleons.asp?id=102599
They were in really good shape and were showing some nice colors for the age.
Since your in Florida you pay less for shipping too.

Justin

Last edited:
cuz i really want a turquiose/sunburst cross. did they not turn out exactly colored, or not as bright, or totally different? unhealthy?

They did not turn out like the male breeders.
You wouldn't consider the guy Mike has for sale, at such a young age, is he not what your looking for?
I'm a Veiled freak, and if I had the room I would get him.

i did consider, he doesnt have any special veileds right now, and the one in the pic is pretty cool, but its not my color taste.

Back
Top Bottom