25th (Saturday!) New Location this Month for the South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meet

Howdy All,

The countdown has started for the 4pm BBQ :)! The current BBQ RSVP headcount is 22 people. Anyone who wants to come but doesn't yet have directions, toss an RSVP to the SBCK Gmail address before 2pm and we'll still be able to send you the details in time.

If you are wondering how to "join" the SBCK meetings/events, just show-up! There's no charge :). There are usually first-timers at almost every meeting.

Hey Michael, and anyone else who plans to bring chameleons. I have no issue with people bringing their chameleons. BUT I ask that you do not bring them up to my apartment during the tour. So please have some sort of secure enclosure to leave them in while you are away from them.

We also just need to be mindful of the human food and chameleons. Please please please wash hands often if you are handling animals and then planning to eat some food. Normally this isn't an issue at Tuesday meeting, but there are going to be a lot of hand foods like chips, hot dogs, burgers and community condiment bottles. We don't want to send anyone home with a gift :D.

Hope we get some last minute people

Hey Michael, and anyone else who plans to bring chameleons. I have no issue with people bringing their chameleons. BUT I ask that you do not bring them up to my apartment during the tour. So please have some sort of secure enclosure to leave them in while you are away from them.

We also just need to be mindful of the human food and chameleons. Please please please wash hands often if you are handling animals and then planning to eat some food. Normally this isn't an issue at Tuesday meeting, but there are going to be a lot of hand foods like chips, hot dogs, burgers and community condiment bottles. We don't want to send anyone home with a gift :D.

Hope we get some last minute people

That's a 10-4 sir!

Thanks to Kevin & Renee for hosting and showing off their setups and for the bugs too! I think we had enough food to feed a small army! Food , bugs and chameleons (oh and a pool too) what more could you ask for?

Howdy Kevin and Renee,

I'll add my thanks too :)! It was great to get a tour of their Melleri free-range setup. Neat stuff! Seems like everyone had a great time. Since the BBQ/mtg went from 4pm to well after 9:30pm, I had time to refill my plate over and over. I had to roll myself back to my car by the end of the evening :eek:.

Thank you to everyone for making the trek out to Brea! And a huge thank you for bringing so much delicious food!! I hope our free-range did not disappoint :p As always, it was nice to see everyone and talk about chams :)

Thank you! I had an amazing time! It was fun. And trust me, no disappointment here. I ate so much it hurt. lol. :D

Great meeting guys! I hope everyone had a good time! and thanks for coming out!

If this worked well for you guys, let us know and we can host again. Another Saturday or Tuesday night.

I know Tylene's girls had a great time in the pool and I imagine would love to come back lol. :D

Michael, we both forgot about the water crystals!

If my son hadn't been testing for his karate belt I would have made my first meeting!
anytime you do Sat in the future I would love to come :)
tues with a 5 yo, and a 1.5 hr drive ea way is just too hard on this ol' gal! !

Back
Top Bottom