25th (Saturday!) New Location this Month for the South Bay Chameleon Keepers Meet

steve did you need me to pick up flies ? i needs some crack if you have it

I think I might need you to pick up order Rob. I did'nt get a UPS Ship Notification. I'll call and confirm with Co.. So might be calling you today. I'll be making more gutload tomorrow.

I think I might need you to pick up order Rob. I did'nt get a UPS Ship Notification. I'll call and confirm with Co.. So might be calling you today. I'll be making more gutload tomorrow.

no prob just let me know an ill swing over an pick em up.. good i need some..

cool i'll check it out:D

im actually sick and was coughing my lungs out a few days ago...BUT i am feeling better and still going:D

Rob i'll make sure to bring the dubias to you

I just wanted to remind everyone about the 405 being closed down this weekend and to figure out your alternate routes!

who goes that way to go to brea? talk bout the long way..210to 57 way to go..

or jump down the 101 to the 60. But yeah.... 101 to the 134 to the 210 works out OK too.

so who is bringing what as far as side dishes? We need to hear from everyone who is coming. :)

Sucks for the people who have to use the 405. I will be using the 60 to the 57. Can't wait. I'll bring some chips and soda. I usually bring chips anyway. :D

Water Crystals?!?! Anyone?

Ohh Hmm..I saw the news last night I thought it was this weekend??? Anyways..I just wanted to let anyone know that HAD to take the 405...I'm the last person you want to ask for directions...I myself dont even know to get to the 405! haha..Anyways Just and FYI :)

Ohh I'm Bringing Deviled Eggs & a Pineapple Upside Down Cake! :)

Tylene: That sounds Delllllish!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom