1000 dubias!!!!

Ewww nope really hard on centipedes!!! I don’t trust a thing with that many legs nope
I’m the same way lol if it’s got a lot of legs or really long legs it’s a no go for me. I’d say centipedes and spiders are the biggest no for me. Roaches give me the hibbie jibbies too but I can tolerate them.

I’m the same way lol if it’s got a lot of legs or really long legs it’s a no go for me. I’d say centipedes and spiders are the biggest no for me. Roaches give me the hibbie jibbies too but I can tolerate them.
I would like a tarantula one day but they still freak me out just a little. Millipedes Are crazy dude, I watched a video of it attacking and killing a mouse.

Ok, im late. I live in southern Cali...very hot part, and people have these free range chickens in their yard. Like, my rubber seals around my car window melt in the summer, and they have their chickens free range....wonder what kind they have that the heat doeant bother them? Anyway, i would love a chicken. Im trying to talk my husband into these heat proof chickies. Hahahahaha

Seriously though, those guys cooked the dubia with sesame sauce and a few other ingredients. One guy finish everything on the plate and he really enjoy it.

I would like a tarantula one day but they still freak me out just a little. Millipedes Are crazy dude, I watched a video of it attacking and killing a mouse.

Trust me, tarantulas are one of the easiest pets to take care of. I have 4 now, had 10 before.

Seriously though, those guys cooked the dubia with sesame sauce and a few other ingredients. One guy finish everything on the plate and he really enjoy it.

Trust me, tarantulas are one of the easiest pets to take care of. I have 4 now, had 10 before.
The problem is talking my husband into it. I mean I have roaches ready for a giant spider already lol.

Yeah there is a video on YouTube of one eating it’s way back out of a snake after it ate the millipede. Nature is very scary sometimes

Yeah there is a video on YouTube of one eating it’s way back out of a snake after it ate the millipede. Nature is very scary sometimes
Oooo no
2F5540B5-0D6B-40B6-A8E2-134C7FC0AEAF.jpeg
29C72AB4-1A7F-4AF8-B566-B7EC19BE4205.jpeg

Ok so the Dubia eat like monster! Should I split the colony?? Just so everyone gets enough to eat because everything I have last night was gone in 8 hours.

Back
Top Bottom