1000 dubias!!!!

It’s nice having a neighbor that has chickens if I have too many insects I can just toss them the extra food. They will eat everything from roaches to all kinds of worms.
Yep, I have chickens and anything my pets don't like or that gets too big for them go out to the chickens. They eat everything with enthusiasm, lol.

So your saying I need a pet chicken now?

Yeah I got a $5 rat... It did not stay a $5 pet rat...
Noooo dont say that they were so cute they werent food!!!

But actually I dont think they were food because they werent just basic chickens, they were fancy chickens. They had little afros and everything. Way cute. My bf kept trying to get me to buy some but we are in a 700sq ft apartment with 2 dogs a cat a chameleon and a handful of bugs lol

Noooo dont say that they were so cute they werent food!!!

But actually I dont think they were food because they werent just basic chickens, they were fancy chickens. They had little afros and everything. Way cute. My bf kept trying to get me to buy some but we are in a 700sq ft apartment with 2 dogs a cat a chameleon and a handful of bugs lol
Oh I could never kill anything. Just saying that the rat ended up costing me over 200 in vet bills since she had mites and lice. So my luck a 5 dollar chick would be the same thing... And then there is the fact that it would have to have a chicken coup condo. Mood lighting. mini bar. Ya know just the bare necessities.

Oh I could never kill anything. Just saying that the rat ended up costing me over 200 in vet bills since she had mites and lice. So my luck a 5 dollar chick would be the same thing... And then there is the fact that it would have to have a chicken coup condo. Mood lighting. mini bar. Ya know just the bar necessities.
Maybe @Rst_Cham would let me house my chick in her coops over the winter when it's too cold to just let them run free in my yard :ROFLMAO:

Amazon lied to me on my ruses order. I payed an extra 3 dollars to get this item with everything else and now they are telling me I won’t get it till Tuesday!! Who do I complain to? I want my 3 dollars back
If you complain to their customer service that your order is arriving delayed then they will put a credit on your account

I think I have space for a chicken coop on my property lol
I highly recommend. I'll have to find a picture but we built a cute chicken coop condo that is insulated, heated and even has a window plus a 6x18' enclosed run. Of course, they complain and never want to be in there so they free range in the yard instead and go to bed in their coop on their own at night. Chickens are very entertaining, with cute little individual personalities. We're only allowed 4 in our current neighborhood which is BS. We had 13 at our previous house. And yes, fresh eggs are amazing.

I highly recommend. I'll have to find a picture but we built a cute chicken coop condo that is insulated, heated and even has a window plus a 6x18' enclosed run. Of course, they complain and never want to be in there so they free range in the yard instead and go to bed in their coop on their own at night. Chickens are very entertaining, with cute little individual personalities. We're only allowed 4 in our current neighborhood which is BS. We had 13 at our previous house. And yes, fresh eggs are amazing.
Yes pictures please!!

Maybe @Rst_Cham would let me house my chick in her coops over the winter when it's too cold to just let them run free in my yard :ROFLMAO:
Hens be bitches to new chickens! I got two chicks last year and my current two chickens lost their minds and tried to kill them! I had to seperate them and build the new girls their own coop! $$$$$

They're all good now but what a hassle it was to get them integrated!

Ugh you talked me into it

Back
Top Bottom