1000 dubias!!!!

I might be talking to the bug lord about bugs now lol @jamest0o0 has corrupted my brain with roaches
Yeah maybe you and him can talk about making bug recipes lol. Dubia roach garden salad with a side of snails and silk worms for dressing. Think of the snails as a crunchy crouton and the silkworm guts as the dressing. Okay a little to much detail I’m going to stop now haha

Yeah maybe you and him can talk about making bug recipes lol. Dubia roach garden salad with a side of snails and silk worms for dressing. Think of the snails as a crunchy crouton and the silkworm guts as the dressing. Okay a little to much detail I’m going to stop now haha
Make a spaghetti made of superworms and dubias ground up like meatballs? I’m hungry now

A little off subject here but how do you like a post on here with the emojis? All that shows for me is the option to like the post. Sorry still a newbie here lol

A little off subject here but how do you like a post on here with the emojis? All that shows for me is the option to like the post. Sorry still a newbie here lol
Hold down the like button for a few seconds and it will give you options to pick the type of like you want

The little smile spot gives you some of them. You have to know the codes for the rest which is a secret muah ha ha ha ha :hilarious:

Screen Shot 2019-06-23 at 7.39.23 AM.png

Gains are life! Bugs have sooo much protein (y) You know how ppl drink raw eggs I drink blended hornworms
When I was a kid eating at a little no big name restaurant I was enjoying my salad I turned over a leaf and saw a 6 inch centipede... I stood up and started gagging in front of the whole restaurant lol my mom thought I was choking. This scarred me for life. I’ll still eat salads but mostly at home where I can check and wash the vegetables myself. You can have your hornworm smoothie haha I’ll stick to my chicken, eggs, and beans

When I was a kid eating at a little no big name restaurant I was enjoying my salad I turned over a leaf and saw a 6 inch centipede... I stood up and started gagging in front of the whole restaurant lol my mom thought I was choking. This scarred me for life. I’ll still eat salads but mostly at home where I can check and wash the vegetables myself. You can have your hornworm smoothie haha I’ll stick to my chicken, eggs, and beans
oh no no no no no!

Ewww nope really hard on centipedes!!! I don’t trust a thing with that many legs nope

Back
Top Bottom