1-2 month old ambilobe panther cham not walking on rear left leg

idk yet why are you interested, i built a new enclosure for the smaller one today because they've been hissing at each other and I'm afraid its stressing the little guy out, and making him not eat.
The reason I'm interested is because when they are adults, they will require expensive setups, more food, etc., which not everybody would be prepared, so if you plan on keeping them, you should be prepared for this, and breed feeders if you don't want your wallet to run dry.

The reason I'm interested is because when they are adults, they will require expensive setups, more food, etc., which not everybody would be prepared, so if you plan on keeping them, you should be prepared for this, and breed feeders if you don't want your wallet to run dry.
Breed to roaches and crickets

Yes I might give one away. Maybe this position is more comfortable, I've showered him everyday and used the zilla she'd ease

Attachments

• IMG_4055.JPG
    IMG_4055.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_4055.JPG
    IMG_4055.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 112
Back
Top Bottom