1-2 month old ambilobe panther cham not walking on rear left leg

If he's more comfortable on the screen of the cage then just let him be there. I would continue the daily "showers" until the shed comes off. If once the shed is off and he's still off this foot then the only thing I can think to do for him is take him to the vet. If you are seeing gradual improvement you can wait and see how it goes with your improved husbandry.

If he's more comfortable on the screen of the cage then just let him be there. I would continue the daily "showers" until the shed comes off. If once the shed is off and he's still off this foot then the only thing I can think to do for him is take him to the vet. If you are seeing gradual improvement you can wait and see how it goes with your improved husbandry.
The shed on the bottom of his feet is gone. But I think it's on top of his foot as well. Like over the claws. Idk he does spread it all the way out like the female does

i got another piece of skin of the claw in the shower and a qtip and he seems to be more active, i just made few more fly cultures fro them and they got calcium and d3 today. working on a cricket breeding setup so they will have a more diverse choice of food like you said to. set up a go pro in the cage to make sure he is eating...

so I've putt he camera in his cage 3 times now and added the flies, I've done 15 minute videos. and he hasn't eating in any of them he could be eating of camera but I'm concerned
Is he losing weight? Please post a picture of his enclosure, and of him. What are his temperatures?

Is he losing weight? Please post a picture of his enclosure, and of him. What are his temperatures?

Ok so the first photo is of the female, she's eating. The male is the tiny guy in the other pictures

Attachments

• IMG_4020.PNG
    IMG_4020.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 131
  • IMG_4022.JPG
    IMG_4022.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4023.JPG
    IMG_4023.JPG
    137.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_4024.JPG
    IMG_4024.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4025.JPG
    IMG_4025.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4026.JPG
    IMG_4026.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 144
Hope your baby continues to improve... but one thing I saw from the pictures is you have the cage on the floor. That might be a lot of his stress. Try putting the cage up off the floor on a table.

By the way, are you going to keep both of them? What do you plan on doing with them since you originally planned on getting just one?

By the way, are you going to keep both of them? What do you plan on doing with them since you originally planned on getting just one?
idk yet why are you interested, i built a new enclosure for the smaller one today because they've been hissing at each other and I'm afraid its stressing the little guy out, and making him not eat.

Back
Top Bottom