1-2 month old ambilobe panther cham not walking on rear left leg

the breeder is not taking very good care of them and is selling them at all ages, so I'm trying to save a few because I'm not confident in his abilities.
I understand your intentions, and they are good... however you're just giving them more money to continue to do a poor job with these animals. Better idea would be to spread the word that they're doing a bad job and not to buy from them. If it's possible to reduce (or better yet stop) the people from buying from them, they'll likely be discouraged and close up biz all together.

I understand your intentions, and they are good... however you're just giving them more money to continue to do a poor job with these animals. Better idea would be to spread the word that they're doing a bad job and not to buy from them. If it's possible to reduce (or better yet stop) the people from buying from them, they'll likely be discouraged and close up biz all together.
yes ik, i really care for the little guys and don't want them to die. i tried to give him the advice that was given to me but he does not show signs of stopping

Going "somewhere new"from stress as stated above will not cause a chameleon to favor its leg. It is possible it injured it in someway . Hanging the leg down off the branch for prolonged period of time can indicate it is in pain.
here is another photo please he's not doing well he's falling to the ground of the enclosure a lot

Attachments

• IMG_3977.JPG
    IMG_3977.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 108
He needs it though, it is not like he will go to the vet and buy some shedding aid for himself, you need to do something or he will lose a vital component of his life.
what temperature do i use for water, so i put him in the shower on a plant and point the shower head at the wall so he gets the water off the wall

what temperature do i use for water, so i put him in the shower on a plant and point the shower head at the wall so he gets the water off the wall
Actually, I would give him a bath upon further consideration, after the shower if he still has shed stuck to his feet.

Wait for the water to soak into the skin. If it appears loose, he is in such a situation that you can try to touch it and see if it will come off. Just keep letting his skin absorb the water.

Back
Top Bottom