Zulu : )

Can you find Scientific facts, that the reason he isn't eating its because it is too dense. lol JK

If you look closely there is a gallon that has been cut open, for the cup feeding method.

Chameleons like to be able to hide so they feel safe.

Considering the number of variables and and well "preferences" of individual chameleons, i would day such a study would be pointless and fruitless!

I agree with psyrocco that cage obstructions such as plants may severely hinder a chameleons ability to capture food.

Ha ha ha is this coming from Jimbo's Diary :p :D

Thing is i have seen people make thier cages to dense for the cham to find and hunt for food :D

Considering the number of variables and and well "preferences" of individual chameleons, i would day such a study would be pointless and fruitless!

I agree with psyrocco that cage obstructions such as plants may severely hinder a chameleons ability to capture food.

So do you guys think that these little creatures are served their meals on a Platter in nature? Nope they have to go out and hunt for them. Do they feel a lil bit more secure with some more hiding places, especially when first introduced to a new environment.

So what would your ideal enclosure look like? Coil UVB Light and Spot light and a stick he can hang out in?

I don't really think Chameleons have "preferences" it is not in their nature. It is more of the handlers "preference" on what its enclosure looks like. Chameleons preference would be, for it to be in its natural habitat.

Enclosure looks good, I would personally get rid of the fake plants and get live plants so retain moisture better. Easier to control humidity.

I plan on getting some plants right after christmas, also I just got his 24x24x48 lll cage in the mail, at what age can I put him in there?

Back
Top Bottom