Zoomed Repti Breeze

gazza

thinks of getting a Zoomed Repti Breeze .just wondering if the mesh could be ripped by the cat. and what would be the best placement, for the stat probe. thanks inadvance gary

thinks of getting a Zoomed Repti Breeze .just wondering if the mesh could be ripped by the cat. and what would be the best placement, for the stat probe. thanks inadvance gary

a cat is capable of almost everything and ANYTHING!! lol id be scared to have a cat near the cage lol

the cage is made out of aluminum so it should be good...as long as you keep your eye on the cat...

I have two cats, and one doesn't even know that Amy is there, whereas the other one is scared to death of Amy! She will walk past the cage (as far away from it as she can) and doesn't take her eyes off it until she is past the cage.:D I don't think she realises whats in there, she just knows that it's something to be scared of! It's quite funny really! Maybe my cat is just strange - she's my little Wussy Cat, lol!:D

Having said that, Amy lives in an Exo Terra at the moment. I would think that if you had a kitten it may pose a problem if it tries to climb the mesh. I don't think that chams move quick enough to get a cats attention like a small furry pet. Maybe you could keep the cage up on a table or cupboard and not allow the cat in the room.

Last edited:
You're going to want the cage to have some height to it.

I have my 48" cage 24" off the ground and my 30" cage 36" off the ground (I was expecting to get a 36" cage and them to be equal height, oh well)

Regardless I doubt unless they're a really adventurous cat it will even know anything is in the cage.

The Cat could rip/break into the cage with enough effort, but it would be the same for nearly every cage on the market.

thanks for the replys,as i said just wanted to if they could rip it.at the moment my yemen is in a 3"x2"x2" wooden viv with a mesh back.the reason i wanted to change to a mesh cage,is its sitting on top of my boa's viv.and this makes it had to open the glass doors.on my boas viv.so i thought,a mesh cage would solve this problem.and giv the cham better air flow.the cham has to go on the top of the boa as i have no where else to put him. thanks gary

Back
Top Bottom