zilla slimline desert fixture

Hilikus311

wow thanks for that buddy. . . As for my other question (only because i couldn't find anything in search) What is the current situation as far as slimline desert fixture 10.0 and the other 5.0 from Zilla. Also what is known about these products other than the Acrylic lens cover issue past and present.

wow thanks for that buddy. . . As for my other question (only because i couldn't find anything in search) What is the current situation as far as slimline desert fixture 10.0 and the other 5.0 from Zilla. Also what is known about these products other than the Acrylic lens cover issue past and present.

I don't know much about the zilla products. I do know you need to remove the plastic though. I also know that the zilla products are just pure junk..... If you have a fixture from them I would go and buy a zoomed linear 5.0. Again make sure you remove the plastic. ;) UVB doesn't transmit through plastic.

Last edited:

I e-mailed Zilla and they have changed the way the make their uvb bulbs and actually tested them to make sure the uvb produced was safe.

The only advantage to these bulbs are the fact they are T5 which is a very efficient bulb with the right reflector.

Back
Top Bottom