Zaphod Turns 1 Tomorrow!!!

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
I can't believe how quickly time flies!!! Just had Zaphod out for a little sun for his Hatchday. He turns 1 tomorrow 7-10, but who knows what the weather will bring (never can tell in Florida :rolleyes:) So here's a few pics of the H-Day Boy :D!!!

First a comparison...
IMG_0826.jpg IMG_1680.jpg

As usual, Zaphod is shedding :rolleyes:...

IMG_1676.jpg

"Oh Boy! My Hibiscus!!! I've missed you so much!!!"

IMG_1681.jpg IMG_1685.jpg

Some 1 year old color!

Heating up in the Summer Sun!...
IMG_1687.jpg

Some tail color...
IMG_1688.jpg

Just a few more...
IMG_1690.jpg IMG_1695.jpg

And really showing off for the ladies!...

IMG_1697.jpg

Wow he looks amazing and I love the last picture with the black spots! He is one handsome boy and what a big casque!!! Happy Hatchday!

Happy Hatchday Zaphod you handsome boy. Michael you haven't posted pics in awhile or I missed them. Zaphod has turned into an absolutely gorgeous young man. Love the baby picture too. They grow up too fast.

I'll have a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster in his honour! Happy Hatchday Zaphod.

He is too young to join you, so I will! :D Thanks for the well wishes.

Wow he looks amazing and I love the last picture with the black spots! He is one handsome boy and what a big casque!!! Happy Hatchday!

I couldn't figure out why he was getting so fired up until I realized that he was looking at his reflection from the glass sliding door :eek::rolleyes:. Lucky the camera was close by! Thanks for the H-Day wishes!

That's great he seems so docile when you are handling him. Happy Birthday

Looks can be deceiving! :D He isn't always so calm. He kept trying to make a run for the screen cage so I have to be careful! The screen out there has very small openings and he could get hurt. I just took some pics when he settled down :D. Thanks for the B-Day thoughts!

Happy Hatchday Zaphod you handsome boy. Michael you haven't posted pics in awhile or I missed them. Zaphod has turned into an absolutely gorgeous young man. Love the baby picture too. They grow up too fast.

Its tough to get some pics of him due to the fact that he is a bit camera shy! They definitely do grow up too fast! Thank you so much for the kind H-Day wishes. He got a few extra treats this morning along with a little fresh strawberry. (Not sure if he ate it or if one of the superworms did :D:rolleyes:)

He looks stunning congrats!!

Thanks! He did all the work, I just happened to have the camera :rolleyes:.

Shedding or not he looks great! You guys are so lucky to have such amazing weather!!!
Happy Hatchday Zaphod!!!!!!!

He is ALWAYS shedding! I miss the full body sheds that took about an hour :).

Wow, what a change from that little guy on your finger! He looks great.
Happy Hatchday, Zaphod!

Deb

Thanks! Got a lot of knowledge from the forums (and probably some good luck along the way ;)) but he sure has come a long way! :D

Back
Top Bottom