Your favorite chamaleon and why?

My favorite are nosey valiha, nosey be, ambilobe, and parsons. I like them becuase they are some of the bigger species, and they just pop.

Last edited:
Pygmy's.......I love how the are the master of disguise. For their size and to survive in the wild fascinates me.

My first and foremost love has to be the panther (red and blue crosses, mainly), followed by carpets, Meller's, and now, Transvaal dwarf chameleons.

I have a few 'holy grail' chameleons on my to-get list.

1) Parson's: they look like a wise, ancient, tree wizard. I like how long they live and how big they get, and how smooth and vibrant their skin/coloring is.

2) Montiums and Quadricornis: they are kind of similar and both equally as cool as the other. I love any reptiles with sailfins on their backs and horns, and these guys have BOTH. So cool.

3) Laterispinis: really cool scale adaptations that make their big scales look like thorns. They are like the Uroplatus of the chameleon world.

4) And of course panthers! Such incredible colors. My fav is Nosy Mitsio, Ambilobe and Nosy Be.

Hoes!

they have cute lil noses, sweet personailtys, beautiful colors. they're also lumpy and thats cute :)

they remind my of little goya melons

goya-
go-ya-1kg-h.jpg

female hoe-
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom