How do you memorialize your animals?

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
In the past when losing a cat or dog, I’ve always snipped a small bit of fur as a way to have a tangible memory of them. After now having lost my beautiful boys, there was no fur to snip, no collar, no favorite toy. I’m having to think of alternate ways to keep something tangible of their memory. I plan on painting portraits of my beauties and planting some hibiscus in my yard to keep their memories alive. I’m curious what everyone else does though, if anything at all. So what do you or have you done to honor the memory of your chameleons or reptiles?

A painting of one of your favorite photos sounds like a great way to memorialize a chameleon. I've never done that but I probably will next time. I have planted a small tree on several occasions. Hibiscus sounds perfect to help remember your chameleons.

I usually get a canvas or painting. I get a marker or grave stone and I had these little dolls made of Luie and Camille.

BAF8086C-B074-495D-AE8D-1A7FC48EB319.jpeg

I am so so sorry to hear that Jack has passed. I truly believe that when the universe sends an animal to you that its never wrong and it is for the benefit of you both. You, without a doubt, gave him a wonderful home and he gave you the friend you needed. He is in your heart now and will be with you always. I have been thinking on memorialization of all my beloved pets for some time and have been getting pics together to send off to have them lazered onto glass along with thier name and time we spent together on each one. That way i can have a wall with all of them on it. Dog, cats, racoons, chameleons, etc..

Back
Top Bottom