Yemen vs. Finland: Suburban winter

Xepera

08122010_winter2.jpg

Fourty centimeters of snow on the windowsill somewhere in the heart of suburbia. Both of us just stared... How many of these postcard sceneries can we still experience before the climate change takes them away for good?

08122010_winter4.jpg

True, he's barely 10 months old (16-17 centimeters ntv) and we already had to move the basking branch lower because his casque touched the wire mesh top. :D

Wish I'd know! My little freak... :p

(the first pic is realistic but the camera angle on the second of course adds a little)

know how u, feel looking out the window at about 40cm myself took my little guy over to the window for sum rays and he just started out at all the snow. cant wait for summer so we can outside and enjoy

I have the same issue. I worry about how the weather affects my chameleons. My weather here is awful for pretty much 5 months a year. I do try to keep their lives and environment as "normal" as I can, but none of us can copy nature.

Same here. I try to give him everything he needs and seems to want, but feel quilty anyway for keeping this lovely creature in captivity in such unnatural habitat.

Back
Top Bottom