US XL Reptile Breeze and Stand for Sale Brand New!

Hey everyone! I messed up and order an extra large reptile breeze cage and stand from zoomed for my veiled chameleon before I realized she was a female. The cage is way too big for her and my space. If you are in my area , MA , I am willing to sell it to you. I will even meet you at a safe place like dunkin donuts. I paid $200 for everything, obviously not looking for that much. Will sell to best offer ! Stand is unopen, the cage I assembled and disassembled once. Small screw drive hole in screen by bottom.

Hey everyone! I messed up and order an extra large reptile breeze cage and stand from zoomed for my veiled chameleon before I realized she was a female. The cage is way too big for her and my space. If you are in my area , MA , I am willing to sell it to you. I will even meet you at a safe place like dunkin donuts. I paid $200 for everything, obviously not looking for that much. Will sell to best offer ! Stand is unopen, the cage I assembled and disassembled once. Small screw drive hole in screen by bottom.
Hey everyone I donated it to the New England Herp Society so it's no longer in my possession!

Back
Top Bottom