US Dragonstrand 24 x 48, brand new for sale

Hi all I'm wanting to see if there's any interest in my cage. I bought it from Bill's site brand new. Put it together and had plans on switching my cham to it. Unfortunately we had a stroke of ill luck. He got sick respiratory I'm sure. Around that time we got exposed to Covid. The few vets that see exotics near here would not even let me bring him and stay in the car or do a video chat with them to try and treat him. By the time we were free of quarantine he was gone. There was no one else to take him either. So anyway we've decided we're just not pet people anymore. Lost two dogs within a year of each other and now him. We can't do it emotionally. So he was in an commercial screen cage 18x 36 but never got to move him. Like I said it's brand new. Has 3 screen sides and the back panel solid. Screen or solid bottom and dragon ledges. I paid 408 with tax and shipping. I'm not sure what a fair price is for it. I'm thinking 275 or 3 since it hasn't been touched just put together. Plus shipping. Here's a link to the cage. Let me know what you think. If I don't sell it I'll just take it apart and put it away for now.

https://dragonstrand.com/product/tall-screen-chameleon-cage-system/

I’m so sorry all of that happened! I hope you and your family are in a better place mentally now!
Yes we are thank you so much. It was a sorry sad time. All three of us were quarantined as well as my sister. My mother is the one that had it and my daughter is with her every day. I'm amazed she didn't catch it.

My whole family has been fully vaccinated (except my brother, who had it a year ago- we’re working on him), and when it’s available in September (if we no longer have the antibodies) we’ll all be getting the third dose, too. It definitely helps with peace of mind and the more people that get vaccinated helps everyone! Sorry if that came out pushy, I don’t mean for it to!

My whole family has been fully vaccinated (except my brother, who had it a year ago- we’re working on him), and when it’s available in September (if we no longer have the antibodies) we’ll all be getting the third dose, too. It definitely helps with peace of mind and the more people that get vaccinated helps everyone! Sorry if that came out pushy, I don’t mean for it to!
Oh no I absolutely agree. I work at a doctors office and I've seen it. I know how rough it can be. I cannot convince my bf to get it at all. I almost had him convinced but the best I got was I'll think about it. I was hesitant with my daughter well because she's a child and I knew some were having weird heart things because of it. But now I feel like it's the lesser evil seems like this new variant is much worse. I suppose I'll get the booster when it's available. Got my 2nd in Feb so it'll be October I guess.

Hi all I'm wanting to see if there's any interest in my cage. I bought it from Bill's site brand new. Put it together and had plans on switching my cham to it. Unfortunately we had a stroke of ill luck. He got sick respiratory I'm sure. Around that time we got exposed to Covid. The few vets that see exotics near here would not even let me bring him and stay in the car or do a video chat with them to try and treat him. By the time we were free of quarantine he was gone. There was no one else to take him either. So anyway we've decided we're just not pet people anymore. Lost two dogs within a year of each other and now him. We can't do it emotionally. So he was in an commercial screen cage 18x 36 but never got to move him. Like I said it's brand new. Has 3 screen sides and the back panel solid. Screen or solid bottom and dragon ledges. I paid 408 with tax and shipping. I'm not sure what a fair price is for it. I'm thinking 275 or 3 since it hasn't been touched just put together. Plus shipping. Here's a link to the cage. Let me know what you think. If I don't sell it I'll just take it apart and put it away for now.

https://dragonstrand.com/product/tall-screen-chameleon-cage-system/
Man, that's so awful. I'm so sorry you and your family went through all that.

If you still have the cage available, I'd be willing to have it shipped, maybe disassembled? Right now dragon strand is not shipping until mid-December and I'm hoping to upgrade my chameleon sooner than that.

Back
Top Bottom