Would you eat a chameleon?

I would catch the wild boar and have fruit & meat for days. And if there is one boar there must be more so I am set. One must use a brain but you could catch the boar, just a bit of work>>>>>

I would catch the wild boar and have fruit & meat for days. And if there is one boar there must be more so I am set. One must use a brain but you could catch the boar, just a bit of work>>>>>

I dont think you and your husband would have much trouble at that there "Lauries meat market":D My uncle was just out in Montana a few weeks ago.

My question to the OP is why only panthers and not just any chameleon? What species would you rather eat?:p:D

Life or death situation and only chams on the meal, I would eat it......and hope it was a panther:eek:

Interesting by all the replies...its funny because either some said NO or "MAYBE".......

As for me , call me crazy but stuck on the isalnd or not...i wouldnt mind trying "chameleon tacos"....with Limon and chile.....mmmmmmm:cool:

and no im not being sarcastic......

No offense to the op. But this has to be the dumbest thread of all time.

not really....its not so much dumb as it is trivial, but it does get peoples attention...and gives a some sort of imagination to it.....of course you saying no offense is still offensive...so i consider your post dumb...."no offense":p

The number of calories you would burn in catching and rendering a cham edible would not be worth the effort. Unless you just lucked upon one and ate it raw. To meet my ethical criteria that I use when killing animals for food you'd have to eat the liver, kidneys, tongue, heart, eggs etc, not just a clean meaty tail.

Once I caught a scorpionfish in Mexico. I gutted it and it was full of eggs. The fish have poisonous spines but you can eat the meat. I could not waste the eggs so I ate them -- it turns out that each egg has the poison already inside and I wound up with very little bowel control for the next 24 hours...

The number of calories you would burn in catching and rendering a cham edible would not be worth the effort. Unless you just lucked upon one and ate it raw. To meet my ethical criteria that I use when killing animals for food you'd have to eat the liver, kidneys, tongue, heart, eggs etc, not just a clean meaty tail.

Once I caught a toadfish in Mexico. I gutted it and it was full of eggs. The fish have poisonous spines but you can eat the meat. I could not waste the eggs so I ate them -- it turns out that each egg has the poison already inside and I wound up with very little bowel control for the next 24 hours...

waste not what not....LMFAO:cool:.....parsons or mellers are a better choice, i beleive?

I couldnt eat a cham!! ....I'd be like Tom Hanks on castaway that cham would be my wilson...I'd be hangin out talkin to him. I would eat dirt first...plus it would take a few chams to fill me up...i may be a small 105 lb girl but i can eat! but..if i had to eat a cham though I would fry it up like a nacho chip and dip them in applebees spicy white queso dip...with a bogo strawberry daquri. :)

I would definately! The way I see it, after a few days of eating "fruits and dirt" like some people say. Your body will just yearn for some protein! If a chameleon comes a crawlin my way, be sure it will be grilled up and eaten, bones and all. Heck, I'll even slurp out the eyeballs. Ok, I just got hungry...

I'd rather waste my energy chewing bark then chasing a chameleon to eat it. They are way better at climbing then me lol

I've eaten crocodile and snake before. Both were very tasty. The crocodile ribs were so similar to pork I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference. I've also had warthog which is yummy.

But in this case I would probably eat the other passengers before I ate a chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom