Why is my chameleon so dark in color

Mine is dark as well had him for about 5 days and i believe about 3-4 months old, ive made quite a lot of changes took all the fake pants out add 2 more plants then moved him to my house today cause my boyfriends house is too cold and too many animals when he was in my car he was a perfect green color just like when we got him but then got dark again when i braught him inside.. i havent seen him bask today and has been on the plant by the bottom mostly but has been very active roaming around and was a hungry boy today gave him about 7 crickets. Its stressing me out that hes so dark still i just hope im not doing anything wrong @Beman helped me a few days ago but i did what he suggested and no change:( maybe just because hes in a new place and hasnt been a week yet? Ill upload a picture of him home now if that helps View attachment 281274View attachment 281275View attachment 281276View attachment 281277
you want to pull the substrate out of the bottom pan hun. This is an impaction risk with a Veiled.

Back
Top Bottom