Who orders from lucky lure crickets in FL?

Dankmeleon

I know we order from them in numbers and i"d like to know which members do?

I think we are paying a little bit too much for 3000 crickets shipped, and I think that they are sometimes skimping us a little bit or at least not hooking it up.

I'd like to brainstorm some sort of group discount we may be able to negotiate by collectively agreeing to act as a union or group in able to demand better treatment. A company who knows its every move is being talked about is far more likely to take good care of its customers. I'm not saying they don't desserve to earn there money, because they do, I'm just saying we shouldn't be paying these high retail costs if we are all ordering, we can easily tell them we don't mind waiting an extra day, or that there is a new cricket company in town that we will order from. I don't know what we are paying per 3000, but i'd def like to see a much better deal because i think its around 50 dollars and that is rediculous.

I order from the regularly and have gotten nothing but top notch service. I pay $14.00 per 1000 for orders over 3000. If we order more and get them down even further I am all for it! Dank we live close enough that we could certainly split some large orders.

Sign me up. For free shipping you have to order 3K, it's some $14 per 1,000K crickets. I am spending $43 every other week...$86 a month....over $1,000 A YEAR, not including expansion....:eek: If you don't order such large quantity, of course shipping isn't included.
Don't get me wrong, it's much more economical than 10 cents a piece at pets mart....that would BREAK ME totaling over $7,000 a year with the same quantity :eek: Do I even make that?!?!
Some times I feel pressured to order such a large quantity, I feel like I am loosing almost 25% of them. Which is worth it vrs. the pets mart price...but I think I recall their prices used to include shipping @ $14 per 1000 when I first started ordering..... This is just one privilege I feel should be re-instated for these loyal FL chameleon keepers you speak of!

I order from them and so does my daughter Liz in Tampa. I have been very happy with the crickets and their service. I only have one cham and get 500 for $10.00. I'm to far away to go in with you guys but Liz might want to. Jann

I order from them and so does my daughter Liz in Tampa. I have been very happy with the crickets and their service. I only have one cham and get 500 for $10.00. I'm to far away to go in with you guys but Liz might want to. Jann
The intentions of this union is NOT to pool together to purchase crickets. As Kenny already mentioned the goal is to unite in hopes of yielding cheaper prices for their highly valued chameleon keeping customers ;)

I order 500 1/2"-5/8" every two weeks.
I also feed every other day.
That doesnt sound like very much, but I also feed supers and roaches.
You could count me in. Every little bit helps.

juli even if we pooled together would we get a better price? i don't think we would
IDK how much better it would be. What would make US happy? Lets assume together we order 10K every other week. If we combined the orders that would normally be $140.
IDK realistically how much we can expect. Prob only free shipping on the orders of only 500 crickets. Then SOMETHING on quantity orders....
Lets learn how to raise them!

Back
Top Bottom