Whittled sticks

I try to keep mine outside every day it all depends on the temperatures my cage is a very secure they have misters, and are planted very heavily

Attachments

• IMG_7352.jpeg
    IMG_7352.jpeg
    319.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_7387.jpeg
    IMG_7387.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 35
Sad to say, she came from Petco. To my knowledge, there are very few actual real breeders of veileds. Fram’s Chams is the only reputable breeder who sometimes breeds veileds.
Ya I asked if they had any because I was just gonna look at them but they only have panthers right now and I asked who had veileds and they said not many people breed them

Ya I asked if they had any because I was just gonna look at them but they only have panthers right now and I asked who had veileds and they said not many people breed them
We do need some good reputable breeders for them. It’s a shame that such a beautiful species is really only available in undesirable conditions.

We do need some good reputable breeders for them. It’s a shame that such a beautiful species is really only available in undesirable conditions.
You know the top 10% of reptile breeders make like 130,000$ a year and probably 30,000 of it goes into the reptile and if i ever want one i could just pick up a hatchling without paying. Thats why my dream job is to be a reptile breeder.

Unfortunately, veileds are very inexpensive so most who do breed them do so out of love for them. I have heard about how ‘X‘ chameleon species used to saturate the market and were sold so cheaply, and now you can’t find one of those species captive bred to buy anywhere. I think Oustelet’s was one and it had a good wild population in Florida, which is now gone. I wonder if the same might someday happen to our veileds.

Unfortunately, veileds are very inexpensive so most who do breed them do so out of love for them. I have heard about how ‘X‘ chameleon species used to saturate the market and were sold so cheaply, and now you can’t find one of those species captive bred to buy anywhere. I think Oustelet’s was one and it had a good wild population in Florida, which is now gone. I wonder if the same might someday happen to our veileds.
I feel like it will unfortunately. Breaks my heart because I love veileds.

Back
Top Bottom