White Proso Millet

BocaJan

I have in my posession a big bag of this stuff that says on it "Reptile Bedding". Does anyone know what it can be used for? Certainly not substrate for chameleons. Anyway, if you know something I could use it for, please let me know.

LOL - If there is no good use for it I could always use it to feed the birds and ducks outside. Maybe they would eat it.

An unbeatably healthy combination for arid reptile environments: a bedding that doesn't absorb water, yet won't harm a pet's digestive system when eaten accidentally. This 100% organic, Made in USA material maintains a dry environment that pets find comfortable; owners appreciate how pet enclosures stay fresh and clean longer. When it reaches the end of its useful life, Proso Millet can be readily composted to return it to the earth.

100% natural terrarium bedding for desert dwelling reptiles
Ideal for herps that require a low-humidity environment
Easily digestible if consumed
Dry and digestible bedding for desert reptiles
Preferred bedding for iguanas, monitors and uromastyx.
Acceptable bedding for bearded dragons, desert geckos, land tortoises and skinks.

I love to sprinkle that proso millet on soil substrate tanks. It will grow into millet grass in a very short period of time, them my bearded dragons will eat it!

Back
Top Bottom