white poop?

fredismyboy

I had terrible luck with fred, but the breeder sent me a new jackson's. He is doing fantastic. I have had Liako for almost a month now, and he has been no trouble at all. I am a little worried though. He has brown poop most of the time, but sometimes it's a milky white color. Should I worry? Oh! He just started shedding too! It's so exiting :)

Haha thats a good sign being white ! thats the urate! Its the "pee" It should be white.

When the urate is orange your cham is dehydrated.
When the urate is white, the cham is hydrated!

The white part is probably just his urate. A healthy 'poop' should consist of two parts - the white part (urates) and the brown part/s (faeces).

Haha thats a good sign being white ! thats the urate! Its the "pee" It should be white.

When the urate is orange your cham is dehydrated.
When the urate is white, the cham is hydrated!

What if there is "some" orange along with white and brown?

Could be that the cham was dehydrated and then got hydrated later on. Try to get the whole urate part, White

OR vice versa

Do so by alot of mistings, especially with Jacksons, they drink ALOT

Here too :p daah, AND i had a 2 hour dance lesson just now -.- Michael jackson though , it was alot of fun :D

Could be that the cham was dehydrated and then got hydrated later on. Try to get the whole urate part, White

OR vice versa

Do so by alot of mistings, especially with Jacksons, they drink ALOT

My Jackson's doesn't like being misted. It stresses him out and he speed walks away. He doesn't drink much either, that i see

You shouldnt spray directly on him. Spray over all sort of. And after like 2-10 minutes, depending on what chameleon they will eventually start drinking.

The drinking behavior varies in time, but will take approx. 2-5 min

Some pictures please ? :) It would be awesome

Give us some of the chameleon and the terrarium (housing ) aswell. So we can critique etc.

i mist ( wich i never see him drink it except 2 times) and i use sirringe....he loves the sirringe hes goes right for it ...he knows what it is....i put it near his mouth push a little and boom! he bites on it and i squirt a lil inside...i sirring him daily...and mist 3 times a day...( he doesent always take the sirringe)

Back
Top Bottom