Where we left off no pressure just get on the bus

rambonerzilla

Avid Member
I leave for a few hours to do some adult stuff and I come back and my adopted thread baby was taken from me! Far before its prime! Yes things may have been a little too much especially when underage cham enthusiasts came to play(i don't condone kids and adults and don't condone having kids be a part of adult stuff)(I have an 11 year old daughter myself). But that was my baby... not really .... but come on it had the title help and was just dumb to start. So I whispered in its early in its creation what it could be and the potential it had with a name like help. So @Remkon @Kristen Wilkins @Nursemaia @Replife @WAMBO @Chameleomom @Peachypink and any body I may have left out no offense sorry ..... and maybe that was the end and it was what it was. But I'm just trying to quietly put a little defibulator on my baby threads heart and bring it back to life. If not it was fun guys . Seriously if I hadn't had to cook that damn wild caught salmon and care about my actual kids well being I would have been there to ride the thread till it crashed on that sand bar that it did. FROM WHAT I READ IT DID GET TOO AWKWARD FOR ME WHEN UNDER AGED CHAM LOVERS JOINED IN. But damn it was what it was i felt alive like my first time.... granted this lasted way way longer... it was still too soon to pull out on this one. Maybe it's just me maybe not. And maybe this will never be on a site not meant for chameleon enthusiasts who happen to be called freaks who happen to try to see whats going on in a thread called help and then shine bright like a damn diamond afterwards. Idk. From what I've learned on these threads is I don't know much about crap especially my beloved chameleon. But here is what it is... there's gonna be a bus with adult beverages, binoculars, poles, coffee/caffeine... and probably a little pot. We're stopping at every stop and picking up who ever wants on and doesn't get us killed or arrested on this bus for chameleon lovers that were called freaks and said a little about it. So like I said in that other post .... your more than welcome on the bus and we can all sit where we'd like. But for us all not trying to catch a case or a bad reputation here... no kids, teenagers, or anyone who can't take a joke/let it roll of your back side or have fun. But then again it's a free world at least on my side thank god. If this goes no where idk and frankly my plate is usually full so it wouldn't end all or be all for me... but I'm just curious if maybe there is a place for some people that were looking to help others and stumbled on this crazy bus. (y) so here it is..... and before I go

" So long and thanks for all the fish. "

Anybody got that one tucked away?

Last edited:
I think rambonerzilla likes movies but we can take this to a private group chat if that's preferred. I scoped that option out.

Pretty sure they did that cause it was in general discussion and the kiddo got on. I certainly hope we dont all get band. Anybody get any warning points (they supposedly use a point system for discipline) I didn't.

Pretty sure they did that cause it was in general discussion and the kiddo got on. I certainly hope we dont all get band. Anybody get any warning points (they supposedly use a point system for discipline) I didn't.
I have not had a chance to look I been wondering around looking for the bus all I did was go take my dog out and the bus was gone thought I done got left

I have not had a chance to look I been wondering around looking for the bus all I did was go take my dog out and the bus was gone thought I done got left
Tell me about it I had no clue till it was like oh man I gotta comment on this and( poof! ) the option to comment was gone and the thread locked... it was a very sad moment or two. Then my damn baby's swing gave out so I was up doing that till like 230 am. It was a evening of heartache.

Back
Top Bottom