Where to Find Cages

Catinblack

Does anyone know where to find screen cages 24 x 24 x 48 or larger for a discounted price? Money's kinda tight right now, so I'm trying my best to get a cage around 50 dollars. Does anyone know where I can find one?

You could try Craigslist or Facebook market place or similar sites and look for someone selling a used one.

I can sell you One! Shipping will be expensive so we will say the cage and shipping for $ 50, unless that would cost me money to get to to you. I am in Montana, where are you?

Not to be the one, but I'm going to be the one... If you can't spend more than $50 on a cage, are you sure chameleons are the right animal for you at this point in your life? It's going to cost you a heck of a lot more than $50 to get the chameleon and everything set up inside. And that's not even touching on the near inevitability of veterinary bills which are a hefty sum. At the least, you should consider getting your chameleon health insurance (which is like $9/month) or else you're going to be in a world of hurt if they fall ill!

Not to be the one, but I'm going to be the one... If you can't spend more than $50 on a cage, are you sure chameleons are the right animal for you at this point in your life? It's going to cost you a heck of a lot more than $50 to get the chameleon and everything set up inside. And that's not even touching on the near inevitability of veterinary bills which are a hefty sum. At the least, you should consider getting your chameleon health insurance (which is like $9/month) or else you're going to be in a world of hurt if they fall ill!
Hello, hate to invade on this thread...where would I purchase health insurance for my Cham? That sounds great!

Cages are EASY to build. 2x2's, screen/hardware cloth (plastic or metal) (Plasti-dip spray if metal), jigsaw for cutting wood, drill for screws, staple gun... Easy!

I agree. if you can only afford $50 on a cage, you should not be in this hobby. Its blunt but it is truthful and it is reality. I think we all can appreciate the enthusiasm and passion to get one but if your financial restriction is $50 it will not cover anything else associated to keeping a chameleon healthy.

Back
Top Bottom