Where do YOU get your crickets from?

snipeusa14

Established Member
Just curious and trying to compare prices see where I can get the cheapest crickets if you want please post

Where you got them:
How much you buy:
For how much:

Last edited:
I use premium crickets also. They were a little more expensive for me when I lived in WV than Ghanns or mulberry farms but their quality and quantities blew both of those others away. People have good things to say about both other companies but for me it wasnt working. I was really tired of ordering 1000 pinheads or 1/8 inchers and getting 2 to 300 crickets and the rest just cricket sheddings. Someone told me about premiumcrickets, I tried them and was always happy.

LLL's deal sounds good!! I may have to give them a try once I start keeping chams again.

Just my local shop, once i have more chams ill order via internet. I mainly feed dubia right now hence no need for large amount of crix.

I hate to say it . But nothing beats the Show/Expo prices.... (there is usually 2-3 vendors selling feeders and you can compare prices and quality)

I got 2000 crickets, 100 Peonix worms and 50 superworms for $30

I hate to say it . But nothing beats the Show/Expo prices.... (there is usually 2-3 vendors selling feeders and you can compare prices and quality)

:0 no waaaayyyyy thats crazy. looks like i need to start going there!

depends what expo you go to man.. Some people sell for quite a bit.

Where you got them:Local supplier :)
How much you buy: average 36,000 weekly :eek:
For how much: You really don't want to know. ;)
Holy Hell , thats a lotttt of feeders. How many Chams do you have?

I'm pretty sure i just heard your bank account crying from here.... geeze.

I can't imagine he pays more than 50% per unit(1000) with the volume he is buying. But damn thats still a good bit of $ to be spending weekly on crickets.

Cleveland expo, Vendor Dave aka DAND i believe on fauna. Some of the healthiest crickets he get in and over counts are always nice. :D 1k $15. Rarely will you ever find even 1 dead cricket in a new box.

theres actually a small, family owned pet store nearby that buys them for the thousands, and sells them for $1.00 a dozen :p i usually get 5 or 6 dozen at a time, and they dont die off easily either...

Back
Top Bottom