FYI Frams Chams now has BSFL ready!

Steve A

Chameleon Enthusiast
Not only are they great people and easy to deal with, but their prices are excellent. I've been almost strictly buying my silkworms from Frams because of the prices + shipping. Them adding BSFL is a game changer for me personally since most of what I feed Spike are def Silks and BSFL, followed closely by crickets. Just giving everyone a heads up who may not have seen them post on social media!

Not only are they great people and easy to deal with, but their prices are excellent. I've been almost strictly buying my silkworms from Frams because of the prices + shipping. Them adding BSFL is a game changer for me personally since most of what I feed Spike are def Silks and BSFL, followed closely by crickets. Just giving everyone a heads up who may not have seen them post on social media!
Thanks! Thats awesome

I purchased 75 medium silkworms from a seller I will not mention that is not a CF sponsor. The silkworms were smaller than a grain of rice with half dead on arrival. The seller agreed to replace my order after the New Year. REALLY! I NEED FEEDERS RIGHT NOW.
20231204_121705.jpg

I was feeling helpless and at the mercy of suppliers. I was disappointed with most of my feeder orders for 2 months.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

FramsChams - to the rescue🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

You get what you order- above and beyond.
20231207_151208.jpg

Your medium-vs- Frams Mediums. Bahahahaha😏

Last edited:
I purchased 75 medium silkworms from a seller I will not mention that is not a CF sponsor. The silkworms were smaller than a grain of rice with half dead on arrival. The seller agreed to replace my order after the New Year. REALLY! I NEED FEEDERS RIGHT NOW. View attachment 347729

I was feeling helpless and at the mercy of suppliers. I was disappointed with most of my feeder orders for 2 months.😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

FramsChams - to the rescue🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

You get what you order- above and beyond.View attachment 347731

Your medium-vs- Frams Mediums. Bahahahaha😏
Thats a lot of silk worms... Glad to here you got your feeders.

Thank you so much! 😊

@FramsChams your silks look great! Do you guys switch them onto leaf at any point or chow all the way?
I believe they just do chow but I obviously can't speak for them.

However, I buy my silks from them, and I personally ONLY feed them the chow they sell. And they do great!! I literally just set them inside an empty enclosure into a bunch, and use the cheese grater to grate food over top of them. I clean it out like every other day by using tweezers to pluck them out, pull the stuff off them, and then place them back in side, and give them more food.

I actually give them food every day (or night) though. Again, they do very well. Once in a while I'll find one that died but it seems weird.... idk if they kill each other!? lol but it seems like they kinda gang up on one or something every once in a while. IDK why else they would die. There are always other silks attached to the ones that are dead.

This process seems to work pretty well from me. And I usually get them rather small from Frams, and grow them while he's eating from his last batch.

Back
Top Bottom