Where can i

rafa112

To start off sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. I was wondering is there a pink panther chameleon and if there is where can I get one

I think maybe you have seen a female panther. I'm not sure which locales are the most pink, but look in the breeding section of the forum and you will see some examples. The color changes to other colors depending on the mood and temperature.

I think you mean the "ankaramy" panther or referred to as "pink panther"..the males display an array of pink..try expos, they should have some or research breeders:)

Attachments

• 100_0184.jpg
    100_0184.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 113
Ok thanks on other ? Are panthers harder to keep than a veiled

not really..they are for the most part the same, but i think veileds are able to take different changes like temps or humidity than panthers, but overall taking care both of them is the same:)

There is only one type of Panther Chamelon (Furcifer pardalis), but they come in various colors depending from what region of the Madagascar Island they come from. Now depending on what local they are, they will have certain colors and a matching price tag to go along with. In general the more rare locals cost more than the more common locals that are available. Another price determining factor is who are you getting them from...

Where the best place to get one all the help would be great. Won't be geting one for a while need to get the setup first but would realy like to look around at pics and prices

Back
Top Bottom