When is the last time u try clean ur chameleon's butt

hmmmm... o_O very interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I'm going to take your word for it. So... is there a special technique?

What’s the best method ? 267 babies it has to be mastered .
246.....warm water and
White_menbo.jpg.cf.jpg

FRONT TO BACK FOR SURE:)

SOOO close !. What happens when your Cham bite that right in 1/2 , spits it out the condo door ? Then what’s the recommendation ?
Take them back to my other thread DENTAL HYGIENE...unfortunately its currently close for renovation...
That must be some hybrid baby chamies..who is dying to collect money from the toothfairy...I guess I will call everyone from the past and start some serious rescue chamteeth mission asap.

Take them back to my other thread DENTAL HYGIENE...unfortunately its currently close for renovation...
That must be some hybrid baby chamies..who is dying to collect money from the toothfairy...I guess I will call everyone from the past and start some serious rescue chamteeth mission asap.
Shark DNA injected into the embryo .

This is the reason she @Fiona's Mom need to maintain her hygiene...take a peek in the operation room madame...those yellow runny...n no front to back daily cleaning...oh my it smellllllll
Nose+itch+(large).jpg.cf-1.jpg
:rolleyes:
If she could hear me.....front to back....for sure

Back
Top Bottom