When is the last time u try clean ur chameleon's butt

images.jpg

Yeahhh ummm, what?! Maybe it's the high school teacher in me... but for all you gullibles out there... this is not a thing. Just don't.

Yeahhh ummm, what?! Maybe it's the high school teacher in me... but for all you gullibles out there... this is not a thing. Just don't.
Its pure fun in between me n my old friend Kristen...have a great day teacher i need to go help my old friend with her cham on the other thread .u are more than welcome to stay if u like.thanks for dropping by.

The problem is that young kids with chameleons as pets sometimes get on here looking for help and might take you seriously.

Howdy what do you Teach ? Did you read through this ? Because if anyone believe shark DNA can be spliced into a Chameleon embryo they sure are gullibles ;) . It’s not a serious thread .

Last edited:
The problem is that young kids with chameleons as pets sometimes get on here looking for help and might take you seriously.
Im sorry but I have a 15 year old . He would absolutely take none of this serious . If the Youth took this as face value they should not have chameleons they haven’t been taught well .

KIDS IF U READING THIS THREAD PLZ DO NOT COPY US....THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR ADULTS LIKE ALPHAKENC AND HIS OLD FRIENDS FROM 80 YEARS AGO MISS KRISTEN WILKINS AND OTHERS FROM YEARS OF 2016.
PLEASE BE SAFE AND STAY IN SCHOOL !!!! THANK YOU!!!!
th.jpeg
do-not-duplicate-stamp-picture-id471200833.cf.jpg
th.jpeg

Hehe hey James how are you ? How are all your babies ? Did the wedding already happen ?

Hey, haven't seen you on here in a long time? I only have 1 Parsons chameleon now and then our 2 cats. Moving out in a rural area and the place is small. Don't have the space... some good people took them though and we're staying in touch so that's cool. I got married last year in the court, nothin fancy, but we have 1 almost 2 boys now(both birthdays in July lol).

What's new with you? How many chams do you have now?

Hey, haven't seen you on here in a long time? I only have 1 Parsons chameleon now and then our 2 cats. Moving out in a rural area and the place is small. Don't have the space... some good people took them though and we're staying in touch so that's cool. I got married last year in the court, nothin fancy, but we have 1 almost 2 boys now(both birthdays in July lol).

What's new with you? How many chams do you have now?
Congratulations That’s awesome . life gets crazy As you know , My business has been insanely busy , between that Hunter (Human son) Hubs and scaly’s I have no time . All is good though .

We have phoebe, and wasabi 2 of @jannb babies . We will be taking another little girl this week hopefully. Septiseye and we kept 2 babies of the 5 we hatched from Matt . Oliver and patience. We lost Frances about 8 weeks ago . She was a bit over 4 .

Congratulations That’s awesome . life gets crazy As you know , My business has been insanely busy , between that Hunter (Human son) Hubs and scaly’s I have no time . All is good though .

We have phoebe, and wasabi 2 of @jannb babies . We will be taking another little girl this week hopefully. Septiseye and we kept 2 babies of the 5 we hatched from Matt . Oliver and patience. We lost Frances about 8 weeks ago . She was a bit over 4 .

Sorry to hear you lost her, but I'm sure she had a nice life with you guys. Glad to hear everything's going well for you though. Good luck with all of those chams! I'll be getting more down the road once I know for sure I'll be able to keep them this time.

Sorry to hear you lost her, but I'm sure she had a nice life with you guys. Glad to hear everything's going well for you though. Good luck with all of those chams! I'll be getting more down the road once I know for sure I'll be able to keep them this time.
She was very sick . It was so very hard loosing her but at the end she was not living . We miss her so very much .

I can’t imagine you not having them . Sometime just need a break . Human boys you mean correct ? Kids take up lot and lots of time .

She was very sick . It was so very hard loosing her but at the end she was not living . We miss her so very much .

I can’t imagine you not having them . Sometime just need a break . Human boys you mean correct ? Kids take up lot and lots of time .

That's tough, so sorry. Losing pets sucks. Last year our cat passed. She was only 3. happened out of nowhere. According to the vet it was most likely a blood clot. We still miss her a lot.

As for the chams, I insist on keeping my Parsons(need to finally give him a name) no matter what, but will be holding off any other future animals until we are in a stable living situation.

And yup, human boys lol. Definitely takes up enough time with just 1 baby, 2 is gunna be interesting.

That's tough, so sorry. Losing pets sucks. Last year our cat passed. She was only 3. happened out of nowhere. According to the vet it was most likely a blood clot. We still miss her a lot.

As for the chams, I insist on keeping my Parsons(need to finally give him a name) no matter what, but will be holding off any other future animals until we are in a stable living situation.

And yup, human boys lol. Definitely takes up enough time with just 1 baby, 2 is gunna be interesting.
There so much fun though . It’s funny how different personalities can be . Congratulations .

I would never give up the parsons either , butt if you absolutely have too you know someone whom will take him off your hands :love: .

I get it though with other pets and living situations . We only have the scaly babies .

They sure brake your heart when they leave . They just don’t have long enough life . Any of them .

Back
Top Bottom