What's Wong with Tilly?

joeandsoph

Established Member
Hi everyone, I need you help.

My chameleon Tilly (female veiled, around 2 years) is acting incredibly strange. I've come home from work and she was fine, so I'm sitting on my sofa with her tank behind me and she starts going crazy for no reason. She's hissing at me and she's gone very very dark. She's usualy relatively friendly (ish). So I jump up to see what's wrong but everytime I walk past her tank she goes completely psycho at me!!! I'm so surprised and worried. I can't go near it without her freaking out!!

When I got home I noticed her heat light had blown so I've replaced it straight away. Could this be anything to do with it?

Thanks

It's strange cos I has this on yesterday so it can't be that. I did think that at first.

She's ok now she's sitting under her heat lamp. Maybe that's all it was. God she was vile, what a little s**t. Got me so worried!!!

Nah, maybe she's just PMSing ;) Know what is a little s**t though? My cat's snoring sounding like a chameleon wheezing so I freak out and run to the cage every hour of the night.

Last edited:
Poor Tilly! Did you make her jump? Amy went ape at me yesterday too - hissed and lunged when I reached in to pick up a dropped leaf!:rolleyes: I think I moved too fast and she didn't realise what was happening. Maybe the bulb startled her when it blew? Just a thought.

Hi everyone, I need you help.

My chameleon Tilly (female veiled, around 2 years) is acting incredibly strange. I've come home from work and she was fine, so I'm sitting on my sofa with her tank behind me and she starts going crazy for no reason. She's hissing at me and she's gone very very dark. She's usualy relatively friendly (ish). So I jump up to see what's wrong but everytime I walk past her tank she goes completely psycho at me!!! I'm so surprised and worried. I can't go near it without her freaking out!!

When I got home I noticed her heat light had blown so I've replaced it straight away. Could this be anything to do with it?

Thanks

She's probably pissed that she had to be without heat. I was her way of telling you to p*$$ off for not realizing her heat lamp was going out.

Back
Top Bottom