what's better

Well if you went with Jacksons you have to decide between 2 locales and panther you would have to decide between about a dozen...lol

If you like just plain green with horns then a Jackson's and if you like lots of different colors and color combos then go with Panthers. Panthers can also be alot more expensive.

The actual question is which type of care are you willing to provide... Panthers are going to be hardier than jacksons (I keep panthers)... Jacksons require different supplementation and lower temperatures with more humidity and panthers are bigger... I would do some research into both species to see what you are prepared for because each requires different things... Then go from there :)

The actual question is which type of care are you willing to provide... Panthers are going to be hardier than jacksons (I keep panthers)... Jacksons require different supplementation and lower temperatures with more humidity and panthers are bigger... I would do some research into both species to see what you are prepared for because each requires different things... Then go from there :)

Exactly. For example, if you live in a hot dry place a jackson's is going to need more daily attention (and could be more expensive to set up if you need misters, humidifiers, chilling at night, etc.) to make sure it is hydrated and not overheated.

Thanks a ton, i think i might study into a panther for a month or two, out of curiosity where is the best place to go for one, color wise

I knoww but I was talking about the colors and visual of the two and u guys were talking about the care.

All of the site sponsors have great animals. Just depends on what color combos you like.. their are a bunch of different locals with different colors.

Back
Top Bottom