what the h3LL is in my water???

Ryan123

wow it seems like every saturday is GREAT i have another 20 to look after... my 2nd female just had 20 eggs :) they look fertile....i checked on my eggs from last saturday and they all still look fertile got 55 babies in the next year!!!! i gotta lot of work ahead of me!!!!!! wow this is crazy any advice???:eek:

how lol you never hear the saying what in the water when a buch of people are pregnant???thats weired if you havent okay then????

wow it seems like every saturday is GREAT i have another 20 to look after... my 2nd female just had 20 eggs :) they look fertile....i checked on my eggs from last saturday and they all still look fertile got 55 babies in the next year!!!! i gotta lot of work ahead of me!!!!!! wow this is crazy any advice???:eek:

I have a little advice dont count your chameleons before they hatch:eek:

That's a misleading title ya got there. :confused:

lol Chad, I was thinking the same thing....

reading the title im thinking "great.... dead chams...." :cool:

Glad you have good news....

BTW, is this one female laying each week? or you have a couple who have laid eggs recently?

lol Chad, I was thinking the same thing....

reading the title im thinking "great.... dead chams...." :cool:

Glad you have good news....

BTW, is this one female laying each week? or you have a couple who have laid eggs recently?

No they are two different females. From great bloodlines I might add. Its just a shame they will go to waste.:(

No they are two different females. From great bloodlines I might add. Its just a shame they will go to waste.:(

LOL eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasy guys!

Congrats Ryan GL! get to studying and make sure your females get to a full recovery before you try anything with them.

I assume you encourage his behavior because you can make a quick buck?

Um actually he got his chams from the Ironman Batman bloodlines (maybe Ironman Superman) And we ALL know who has those bloodlines

That was very uncalled for, especially for the person who always insists to use the search to get your information.

I was just trying to say easy! because people tend to rip on Ryan for being niave, if we would tell him the right things to do and then if he makes the wrong decision the forum members actions wouldnt be as unwarranted.

Um actually he got his chams from the Ironman Batman bloodlines (maybe Ironman Superman) And we ALL know who has those bloodlines

That was very uncalled for, especially for the person who always insists to use the search to get your information.

I was just trying to say easy! because people tend to rip on Ryan for being niave, if we would tell him the right things to do and then if he makes the wrong decision the forum members actions wouldnt be as unwarranted.

I do know where his females came from, thanks for the tip.

Just because his girls are from that bloodline does not mean he purchased them from that breeder. The way you wrote that makes it sound like he did, which he did not.

Well, plenty have tried this with little effect. Remember the last female that was ill for 2+ months while forum members said time and time again that she needs to see a vet and it never went??? She died, remember now?? So yes, I too agree with above said comments. You can only lead a horse to water.....

how lol you never hear the saying what in the water when a buch of people are pregnant???thats weired if you havent okay then????

that is usually heard in the restraunt biz cause thats usually where everyone gets knocked up at the same time...and thats cause they are careless and young and drunk alot after work

that is usually heard in the restraunt biz cause thats usually where everyone gets knocked up at the same time...and thats cause they are careless and young and drunk alot after work

okay this proves my quote but i swear ALOT of people on here suck and are mean as sH!+ how the hell will they go to waste i cant wait to prove you wrong they will die ah ha cuz they WONT die you guys are so effing funny....yeah my girls are from a great bloodline and the eggs i have are PURE they came from wilson a bb ambilobe so get outta here i didnt morph chill out im all happy and you just love to ruin things.....googlesnvincent thank you your a GREAT friend some people i cant stand on here and you just are polar opposite you love to help not b!+cH like most others

Funny how people earn a reputation and then are upset it follows them around.... :rolleyes:

Just take care of your chams. Don't ask for help and then ignore the help or suggestions.

Ya know the boy who cried wolf?

wow lol your funny im glad i got these two new ones we just got a good vet now!!! so buzz off i didnt ignore funny funny

Poor Ryan!!! I have been in your shoes before and dealt with hateful comments and members who feel they are the almighty chameleon gods. At times I read when new people ask a question and are given post after post that say go do your research first. Like that is a helpful answer. Then there are others who are totally helpful and very nice. Sometimes people can get rude here on this forum, but everyone here needs to realize this is a public forum to help chameleon owners out and not a CULT. Whatever you do dont let them run you off. Also, I have heard the statement "what is in the water" before. It is pretty common. So just keep doing what you do and if you tick people off, who cares we have all been there. :)

okay this proves my quote but i swear ALOT of people on here suck and are mean as sH!+ how the hell will they go to waste i cant wait to prove you wrong they will die ah ha cuz they WONT die you guys are so effing funny....yeah my girls are from a great bloodline and the eggs i have are PURE they came from wilson a bb ambilobe so get outta here i didnt morph chill out im all happy and you just love to ruin things.....googlesnvincent thank you your a GREAT friend some people i cant stand on here and you just are polar opposite you love to help not b!+cH like most others

This was really painful to read. Have you ever heard of punctuation? I let a lot of grammar/spelling errors slide on here because its just the internet, but a period here and there REALLY helps.

Also, you asked for advice on how long to wait before breeding and I believe you were given and answer but it sounds like you do want to follow the advice. What's the point in asking if you don't have any intention of listening?

Good luck with your girls. Hopefully they will produce many beautiful babies for you.

Back
Top Bottom