What Repti Glo to Use For Jackson Chameleons?? Help Asap!!!!

driichJackCham

Which one do u guys recommend?

Repti Glo 2.0, 5.0,10.0
Full Spectrum Terrarium Lamp ????

i would appreciate the help guys!!

they are being kept outdoors...

on the caresheet i think the hours are specified but yeah i think you also turn the UVB off for the night and also a certain temperature drop is benificial during the night just not to low

Everybody seem to agree on the repti glo 5.0, why not 10.0? I just purchased a 10.0 for my young veiled because I assumed 10 was more uvb output than 5 but can somebody clear this up for me?

Everybody seem to agree on the repti glo 5.0, why not 10.0? I just purchased a 10.0 for my young veiled because I assumed 10 was more uvb output than 5 but can somebody clear this up for me?

There are many different views on this. I would use 10.0 tubes as so much uv is lost through the screen and also the distance from the light to the Cham. I have spoken to MANY very knowledgeable people on this as well as reptile vets and seen the actual data and so I will not use 5.0's. anymore. Maybe Dr. Or some one else will jump in on this. For the record this is JMHO :)

I agree with the 10.0 reptisun. If you have a way of checking the levels and notice there too high you can just add anothe piece of screen. I use the 10.0 and have had no problems so far.

There are many different views on this. I would use 10.0 tubes as so much uv is lost through the screen and also the distance from the light to the Cham. I have spoken to MANY very knowledgeable people on this as well as reptile vets and seen the actual data and so I will not use 5.0's. anymore. Maybe Dr. Or some one else will jump in on this. For the record this is JMHO :)

So which do I use lol..im confused...they are being kepy outdoors so they do get sun mostly all day untill like 4-5 it goes in..so im just a lil confused if they need uvb after that??

Back
Top Bottom