What live plants do you have for your chameleon?

dreamforthedead

In Mia's cage, i have 2 umbrella plants, 2 weeping figs, 2 jasmine, 1 spider plant, 1 lavender and 1 hibiscus. She's a bit of a spoilt brat. :D

All together I have 3 umbrella plants, 4 ficus, and 1 pothos :) I forgot, I also have 2 hibiscus tree's that are just now growing new leaves after I almost killed them :eek:

All mine have 150 ft tall redwood trees in each enclosure......no kidding. Pothose and shafflera.

Triton, my Jackson's cham free ranges but he has 2 large pothos plants among other plants and vines in my living room to climb on :)

i just have a shefflera at the bottom of charlies cage and a tone of fake plants and vines at the top, and in Laylas cage i have a Hibiscus and sticks crossing from side to side :p

i have two pothos at different heighths as well as a hibiscus and ficus under them.

lots of pothos, some ficus, every now and then hibiscus when they are on sale (they die quickly at my house :eek:)

Pan- 1 dying pothos, 1 super duper bushy three and a half foot ficus tree. Pan won't tollerate anything else but his cage so I don't free range him. (4x2x2 cage.)

Hyperion (free range) - two pothos that hang one on top of the other with about two feet between them, 1 bushy three foot dwarf umbrella plant, and sometimes I put out a ficus and another umbrella plant for him. (7 feet tall, 2 feet wide, 2 feet deep + natural unfiltered sunlight everyday.)

Pygmies (3) - a butload of pothos plants that grow wild with lots of dried out ficus sticks/branches, and mulberry branches. Plus some fake plants here and there to make it even denser. It's very difficult to find them unless they are out in the open. (29 gallon tub)

Back
Top Bottom