What kind of panther is peaches??

kerryglidz

Could anyone tell me what kind of panther i have please as i am still a beginner to all of this.
Videocallsnapshot7.png

Videocallsnapshot4.png

Videocallsnapshot9.png

Many thanks

It's very hard to tell the difference between locales of furcifer pardalis females. All one can make is an educated guess at what they think it could be. She's looks to be a nice and healthy looking female either way. :)

I am new to chams so I couldn't make a comment and feel good about it.
However, she is a very good looking girl!!! :D

From what I understand you would just have to use trial and error. Until the babies hatch you prob will not know the local for sure, unless you find someone else with her brother or an older sibling. Assuming that Nosy Be and Ambilobe are the most common I would recommend trying one of them first :) Whomever you got her from would not know? She IS beautiful!

It is pretty much impossible to tell with females, that is why sometimes breeders sell crosses as a pure locale. Not because they did anything wrong, their supplier was not correct when telling the breeder the locale of the female. But again it is impossible to tell with females, she could be a cross and we wouldn't know it. But I did notice one thing with her. Her front right lip looks like it has something under it, could be mouth rot. Or it may just be the pic.

-chris

no she had eaten about an hour before... she has just got over a bad eye infection, i got her back from the supplier on saturday and she still has only eaten 2 crickets, but watering well and moving alot

i have been trying to find a vet in my area to have a look at her... i'm still not convinced she is completely better yet... Any suggestions. I'm in Cornwall uk

Back
Top Bottom