what have you learned from the forums?

chameleonfan101

Established Member
So this forum has been super helpful to me in many ways. i learned many new things, things that i thought i was doing correctly later became wrong or better. i have also met very interesting keepers and its awesome to see the different methods people use to keep our loved ones. so im just curious what your thoughts are on the forums? what have you learned? and where did you here about the CF? :D

I've learned a ton of stuff here... and keep on learning stuff everyday, This forum and the people in it are great and take the guess work out of being a chameleon keeper.I would have been more nervous about keeping chams if it were'nt for the vets in here... I would like to say thank you, everyone for your help and support.... Love this forum!! :D

OMG, so much! Hard to really out it all down here. I knew some basics but I have learned so much more than just the basics on here. This is truly a great community and so glad I found it when searching info on chams!

I've learned that there are very educated, smart, friendly, dorky, kind, freaky, HOT, silly and crazy Cham enthusiasts throughout the world! Some of us should be institutionalized! :D

I have learned so much as well, even though I thought I knew lots!!! lol

Also great place to bounce off ideas am thoughts, and better yet talk about the good and scary stuff about the Chams we care for and love!!

I heard about the forum in Toronto just after purchasing our new baby from a breeder at an expo - Sept 2012!!!

I've learned that
a) people will pay a crap ton of money for a cb panther chameleon. A crap ton.
b) UVB and lighting requirements have come a long way in the last 12 years!
c) Supplementing and nutritional requirements are better understood now than 12 years ago, too.

All good stuff as I try to get back into the hobby.

Aric

i have learned that i should start a "CA group"
chameleons anonymous, cuz some peeps out dere gots a problem :eek: :p

Way too much and yet not enough. I think i've worn the search button out.

A big thank you goes out to each contributor.

I've learned so much from this forum I can't even begin to explain. And I've met lots of new people who know more than I'll probably ever know about chameleons. Also I think I found the forum while browsing through panther chameleons. :rolleyes:

I've learned that you english and french keep our chameleons differently, and a lot of small thing in the part "Field observation" and "Science and Conservation"

Nice forum:)

I've learned a whole lot! Mostly, though, how to better care for montane Chams. Secondly, I've learned how much of a, for the most part, kind/supportive/helping Chammunity we have here. :) I'm definitely grateful for this forum! My previous knowledge/husbandry practice was based solely upon trial and error because of a lack of anywhere else to turn to. Thank you to the forum founder for this wonderful forum, and also to all of those whom have helped me to become so informed so that I can better provide for my babies!

It boggles the mind to try to calculate the positive impact this forum has had on the health of captive chameleons and the stress level of chameleon keepers.

The forum is a place to turn to for information and support in times of need, as well as a great source of entertainment and comradery.

Thanks to Brad and thanks to the wonderful members who have answered every question and concern that has burdened my mind over the past six months! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you!

Back
Top Bottom