what ever youd call it

BOSS HIPPIE

right now i feed Trippie out of an old 4l milk bottle( works good keeps them in and not everywhere) that buy is basking area i have him in a 3'-21"-3'6" cage is it better to have it away form his basking spot or lower so he has to climb down to eat or dose it not really matter he seams comfterbal but hes new to the cage still looking for the prime layout

thoght crossed my mind what crosses yours

right now i feed Trippie out of an old 4l milk bottle( works good keeps them in and not everywhere) that buy is basking area i have him in a 3'-21"-3'6" cage is it better to have it away form his basking spot or lower so he has to climb down to eat or dose it not really matter he seams comfterbal but hes new to the cage still looking for the prime layout

thoght crossed my mind what crosses yours

I would keep the cup a little away from the basking spot, but if that is his favorite area to chill, just make sure the crix aren't too close, the heat can kill them.

I keep my feed cup towards the bottom of the setup..(but watch for excessive misting cause it will fill the feed cup up and drown the crix)..seems to work good..not too hot for crix and gives the cham , at least i would think, a feeling of hunting since he has to move further to get them..

Back
Top Bottom