What are your "real" jobs

I am an accountant at a large investment bank. But as my profile says, "In another life, I might come back as a zoologist... " :)

I almost said that I'm a university student but then remembered that I actually graduated this summer! I'm a physiotherapist since one month ago.

HMMMM. HOW TO EXPLAIN WHAT i DO?
Picture182.jpg
I AM A NIGHTCLUB MANAGER & PROMOTER

I work as a claims adjuster for an insurance company. This is new to me though as I did work as a project manager for a software company for years before this.

Professional Engineer, I do environmental and geotechnical. But don't define me by my job. Define me by my hobbies.

Work

I'm on my last year of undergrad work @ USF majoring in Speech Pathology and Audiology. I'm also tax preparer at H&R Block during tax season.

I run a family business with my brother and my father in the building automation /energy management industry. We turn stuff on and off automatically :D
www.solidyne.com but I also have a B.S. in Telecommunications and worked the same job as VegasChad for a few years (listening to peoples phone calls all day from a pole :))

Hmmmmmmmmm.....I'm a licensed Certified Public Accountant. Did that in both the public and private sector for most of my adult life. Left that to start a business designing and making jewelry. Got hooked on lizards and now spend my whole day taking care of them and the husband. We could start a whole other thread on "what would you like to do for a living?"........zoologist, marine biologist, psychiatrist, FBI profiler, homicide detective, landscape designer, interior decorator.........if I had lots of money I would buy property and build a combination reptile rescue/reptile museum to provide a safe and educational haven for reptiles :)

Commercial concrete estimator... Worked commercial concrete in the field ever since I was 16 (around school) as a carpenter (formsetter), and after my college run, I became a foreman (in '01-02), and was pulled into the office as an estimator just about 8 months ago.

Graduated in Spring from San Diego State University with a bachelors in Criminal Justice Admin. Looks like I'm gonna be a cop for a few years for experience.

I've been working security at a bar/club since January and the previous 2 years before that I played online poker to pay my bills.

Yet another student. getting my BA in photography at Brooks institute of Photography. Hoping to be a Forensic Photographer. real passion is nature photography though.

Back
Top Bottom