What are your "real" jobs

ohiocham

I have to say that my daughter got me hooked on chameleons. I just love them. I am not a breeder and I know there are a few GREAT ones on here, but the rest of you....what do you do to keep the lights on??

I am a finish carpenter. I own my own business and work on a lot of upscale new construction houses. I also started a new venture called Howie Salt. Its a dry spice blend for almost any food item. (Howiesalt.com) Would love to know what the rest of you do?

Matt

I am a health inspector with Henderson County, NC. Though I'm trained to do food and lodging, I don't do that work - I inspect and design septic systems mainly (not as bad or filthy as it sounds).

another college student trying to get a real job some day as an architect. thats if everything goes right

Team Leader in Millwork (windows and doors) working my way up to management, I also have my own business Computer Renovations, repairs sales so on and so on... My Wife has her own house cleaning buisness. "Got it Maid"...

What do I do? As little as possible. :p But really… I work for the telephone company, install and repair phone and DSL lines, computer networking, phone pole climbing, underground work; sheesh… A little of everything. Robotics work now and again, enough to keep me busy.

Howdy,

I'm a Field Applications Engineer for Agilent Technologies. We are the world's largest manufacturer of precision electronic test equipment. I specialize in high speed digital and analog test equipment, helping the sales engineers sell it and helping the customers use it. Anybody looking for a $120,000 oscilloscope or a $250,000 serial BERT :eek:? I'm an ARPA - Anal-Retentive-Painful-Analytic :D.

What do I do? As little as possible. :p But really… I work for the telephone company, install and repair phone and DSL lines, computer networking, phone pole climbing, underground work; sheesh… A little of everything. Robotics work now and again, enough to keep me busy.

Have you ever heard of Corperate Telecom? Theyare CA based in Vanuys...They've been around for about 28 years.

Corporate Telecom

My Father owns the business.

Jake

I am a clinical social worker. These days, I work in child protective services. I investigate child abuse and neglect, and work with families and children to hopefully reunify parents with their children, if we have had to remove children from the home.

I do too much paper work, too many reports to the courts, and not enough real social work. But that has become the nature of the bird these days....

Well...I am a college student, in my 4th and no-where-near final year :(, and I also work at petsmart and have two waitressing jobs.

I'm a graduate student in Anthropology with an emphasis on Plains/Southwestern archaeology. Currently pay the bills with a standard retail job that lacks positive reinforcement. ;)

I work in a car and bicycles shop selling spares, fitting small car parts like bulbs and wipers etc, fixing bikes, and selling GPS. I did do a course geting a diploma in applied science (animal management) tho, and have always been interested in animals.

Back
Top Bottom