Weird coloration

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210702-153437_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210702-153437_Gallery.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 56
it looks like he is fired up what is he looking at? how long has he been like that? They can do that sometimes with other creatures in the room such as a cat, dog or other reptiles. mine used to do that with metal tong/tweezers. something is agitating or scaring him.

that's what it was. if you have any questions feel free to ask we love to help.
Can you also rate my enclosure?

Basking temp: 80-84. Ambient temp 68-84

Humidity: average of 50%. I know it is a little high but i live in the Netherlands, aka shit loads of rain.

Food: crickets, dubias, silk worms ( as candy), small dragonfly's, locusts. All insects are gutloaded with either fruit or sweet potato. Al food is also dusted with calcium without d3. Once every 2 weeks calcium with d3 in cycle with vitamins also once every 2 weeks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210702-171041_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210702-171041_Gallery.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 44

Humidity: average of 50%. I know it is a little high but i live in the Netherlands, aka shit loads of rain.

Food: crickets, dubias, silk worms ( as candy), small dragonfly's, locusts. All insects are gutloaded with either fruit or sweet potato. Al food is also dusted with calcium without d3. Once every 2 weeks calcium with d3 in cycle with vitamins also once every 2 weeks.
looks pretty good you want an ambient temp of 70 to 75 max. if you have a fan or good ventilation than %50 humidity Is fine. Basking temp looks good it can give them a longer lifespan if you go down a degree or two on the basking temp, but 84 Is pretty much perfect. Foilage and sticks look good I would add a Pothos on the right side under the basking light but not to close under.

looks pretty good you want an ambient temp of 70 to 75 max. if you have a fan or good ventilation than %50 humidity Is fine. Basking temp looks good it can give them a longer lifespan if you go down a degree or two on the basking temp, but 84 Is pretty much perfect. Foilage and sticks look good I would add a Pothos on the right side under the basking light but not to close under.
I have a fan for in the room that is on when humidity gets too high! Thanks for the tip, pothos is indeed great idea!

Lemme think... :unsure: Must be about... 8½ months. He's a panther.

The most fired up he gets is when he's hungry or hunting (no yellows—just some red/orange on his throat & tail)—I haven't the heart to stress him just for the sake of firing him up.
yeah same I see the pictures on the photo contests but I could not scare my little guy on purpose.

scoring.png

Back
Top Bottom