Wasatch Reptile Expo

ijmccollum

I know SLC is not the biggest or baddest venue but there is an Expo scheduled Oct. 2-3.

I plan on attending and am wondering what venders will be there so I can dream/plan in advance in regard to habitat set-ups (darts), and I want female bearded pygs! My boy is lonely.

And I really am trying to resist setting up the 65g reptarium.:eek::)

I told Tyler last year that I would try to get to this one, but I am going to his own show in Vegas later that month instead. The NARBC - Chicago show is also that same weekend, so my services are being requested here as well. :rolleyes:

Well bummers! There are generally lots of snakes and torts/turts, some chams, but limited. Last year there was a great darts vender, don't know who it was, I've decided I want to move away from tree to darts this year. And of course I have the male bearded stump that needs some lady friends. I am trying not to give into the empty 65g reptarium and two 10g's and one 20g long -- all reptile or small land animal geared vivs but I am weak.:eek: Of course a male giant day gecko would be a welcomed addition to Millie-Tillie-Reptar as well as an albino AFT for my male, Enoch".

Do hope you all get there next year at least.:)

Actually, I mis-spoke. The Omaha show is that weekend for me (if anyone cares), not the NARBC-Chicago, which is the next weekend.

You may be thinking of Tropical Ecos, who I believe might have been there last year. They do darts and vivariums, etc. Great people who are from that area.

Actually, I mis-spoke. The Omaha show is that weekend for me (if anyone cares), not the NARBC-Chicago, which is the next weekend.

You may be thinking of Tropical Ecos, who I believe might have been there last year. They do darts and vivariums, etc. Great people who are from that area.

Great! If they are from the area maybe they will be there this year as well. Am looking forward to it.:)

Back
Top Bottom