Reptile Expo

mightymisha9

There will be a reptile expo this weekend near my house, and I'm excited to attend. I've never been to a reptile expo before, and I'm curious if the event will be a good opportunity to purchase some of the things I need to complete my vivarium and preparation, or if I should purchase my items ahead of time? The last key pieces I need before I can bring home a chameleon are my UVB light and fixture, vitamins, and feeder gear. I've got everything else pretty much ready to go! I am hoping to meet with lots of breeders at the expo and hopefully find our chameleon there (looking for a male veiled). I'm also hoping to be budget conscious going in. Are prices on lights/vitamins/feeder gear generally marked down (or up) at expos?

lights dont have much mark up so they probably won't have much mark down. When I was looking, my light was like $2 cheaper than the locally owned pet shop and the one at the shop came with a 5.0 bulb. Both were cheaper than Amazon. Other things should have a little more wiggle room but IDK compared to Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom